Monday, March 30, 2009

Dirty Talk.

You look so sexy suckin' on that cigarette
Today's my lucky day, I say, I'm gettin' my dick wet
You take a plume too deep and then you start to cough
I say hey babe swing by room real quick and suck me off.

So you drop my drawers down with your jaws
As you head drifts slowly south
It's not too long before something's wrong
Because even though I said I wouldn't do it
I made up my mind, thought awww man screw it
And came inside your mouth.

Twenty minutes go by, I look you in the eye
And ask "why are you still here?"
So you say "Guy, I won't say goodbye"
And you fulfill my greatest fear.

The next day the setting is a coffee shop
The lady workin' my table lets her guard drop
And so I spit out some lines and let some thoughts linger
She gets off shift, I down a fifth
And then she's wrapped around my finger.

Now I got both of you acting like I owe you
I don't know who said it but someone must've told you
Some misinformation because you've got this sensation
That we're together once we get to penetration.
You come, you go, you got a million different faces
With a million hearts to break, so you better face this
You're not a snowflake, you're just a rake
Open on the outside and easy to take
There ain't a guy out there that you would reject
And you want me to give you respect?
Respect is earned and you're too easy
Wearing a long skirt when you know it's too breezy,
Sleazy, cheesy, and too-eager-to-please-y,
So just fuck off I'm not out to collect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home