Monday, February 23, 2009

Dani Bella

D5 - G5 - A5 - C5

So I heard you think that you're a punk rocker,
Just 'cuz you wear Chucks and you know you like the shocker
Well I've got news for you and those clues you use
Won't save your soul but hey, it's yours to lose.
You're playing a part that belongs to another
We all know you're not an underage surrogate mother
Working two extra jobs just to put food on the table
But if that lie is your life then let it lie in the cradle
'Cuz

You decided you knew me
Thought you saw right through me
But I've got a flash and a reporter's pass
And tomorrows headline reads "Kiss my ass"
Because I'm sick of the snotty way your roll your "r"s
I hate the way you're always trying to flaunt your scars
Like you're the only one who's ever lost some skin
And if death was a trap then I'd just push you in.
Because you're not worth the effort or the time that I spent
Sitting there in your dress hiding malicious intent
You're a witch and a bitch and I hate to be blunt
But to tell you the truth you're a total...

[Chorus]
Well I may not be so wise, but I'm seeing through your disguise,
Between your thin-bound thighs, past your fiery eyes,
Into that dark inner core.
And I'd blow you off if I could, and we should,
Never cross paths if we ever would, I said goodbye for good,
But I find myself wanting more.

So rip up those photos you'll need them no more,
Throw the crap I left over there out the back door,
Because you'll never find me begging for that junk again,
I've got better things to do with my weekends
Than to hike fifty miles to your back ass little town.
I swear I'll never spend another minute on Valley street,
Even thinking of the place I'm keeping discrete
So you don't get any sense that I'll be coming around.

[Chorus]

So move on and settle down your life is getting manic
Stop rolling around on the town in a panic,
There's more to this world than McDonalds, not everything's a venue
So next time if you can try to be less like you
Just don't do the things you'd normally do,
Then maybe you'll learn to eat rich, and not off the dollar menu.
You make me sick and I'm imperfect,
But I know you're just not worth it.
I got enough trouble on my own,
To have to try to deal with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home