Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes, it does!/Motivate

I don't need a hammer to build up a force,
And I don't need direction to stay my own course,
But I do need a muse, to inspire my vies,
And I do need a whip to drive my last horse.

I've got a head full of tails,
On my bed made of nails,
When I'm deep in my slumber.
But when I awake in silence,
I hear voices of violence,
And a dark presence that draws us under.

//

-Rosa-

When my eyes strike gold
As my soul is unsold
I'm inclined to go forth, tooth & nail.
But when I am smitten
Over words still unwritten
Then no matter the end, my intentions shall fail.

When I see Aphrodite
And my mind thinks "might She
Fall from heaven for a mortal like I?"
But then I recall
That before her fall
She must see such a spark from her post in the sky.

There she is, dressed in white
In the dead of the night,
In my dreams, and it seems
She's my sole source of light.
In the field, flowing green,
She is dressed as my queen,
But I must hold back: both my bark and my bite.

//

Never forget:
Don't dream your life, live your dream.
If you want to change the world you see, change the way you see the world.
The world doesn't revolve around you, but it does evolve around you. Don't fall behind.
People will believe anything either because they fear it to be true or they believe it to be true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home