Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Words do no Justice.

Tonight's been a night of relief and anxiety. I found out she's okay, which takes a huge load off of my chest, but I heard the worst four words from the mouth of another.

"I am over you."

So even if my options run out then my fallback isn't there any more. But that may be for the best, because our consummation would have broken many rules and lost me some friends. Still I'm worried for the Ides of May, whereby I may lose my last hope, but even then some new doors are opened. It won't be as drastic as my mind makes it right now, and I'll just have to find a new target, but I've foregone some very exciting times to preserve the perfect moment. And I don't know what I'll do if she comes back and has other plans.

I guess I'll just have to live on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home