Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ride the river.

Why is it that negative emotions retain themselves longer than positive ones? Is it because we take what we have for granted and focus so much on what we want? I can't seem to get away from those negative emotions, and I don't want to think about the people attached to them at all. In fact, I'd like to see their names on granite impaled in the ground. But at the same time, I remember them, and I've forgotten the name of the man who saved my life when I was eight years old.

That sucks.

---

"You can't seriously be doing this."

"I am."

"You're keeping her from me, you're keeping me from a potential partner because you like her?"

"Is there a better reason?"

"Why don't you put me above yourself?"

"Because you wouldn't return the favor."

"I would."

"But you haven't."

"But I would if you did me this favor."

"I can't be guarenteed an oppurtunity like this again."

"So that's it?"

"Yep."

"Go to hell."

"Trust me, after this it will be a nice vacation."

"Shut up."

"And if I don't?"

"Just shut up!"

"Is there something about my voice that upsets you?"

"I told you to shut up!"

"And I asked you a question, the least you could do is answer it."

---

I wonder if Mother Teresa ever got mad and beat the crap out of someone.

Ah well, she's a woman first and a saint second, so she probably messed up a lot along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home