Monday, May 01, 2006

Don't shoot 'til you can see the whites of their eyes.

I decided to write biblically today. I was angry.

1 I will transform into the blade of justice, and I shall damn the unworthy, casting them into oblivion.
2 And those cast within my shadow shall look upon greatness, and they will do away with their shackles and their faith in favor of a less meaningless existence.
3 But those with great faith shall end themselves, and they will die in vain. But they shall not know this to be true, for ignorance survives even within death.
4 Donning the helmet of war, wielding vengeance as my blade, the enemy of my cause shall fall to righteous anger.
5 Until they beg for death, their demise shall be slow, consumed by hatred and the pains of their final moments.
6 None are safe, none are immune. Death, War, Famine and Pestilence are in the air.

Writing is very therapeutic. I am no longer angry.

But as a side note, that probably seems very sketchy and dangerous, right? Read the Bible some time, really read it. Look at the syntax, word choice, and symbolism. That's some dark material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home