Friday, May 19, 2006

I've got security/The password and the key

The scariest thing about apathy is when it manifests itself into death.

Imagine trying to intimidate someone who could care less. Imagine holding a gun to someone's head and having them stare back blankly or enticingly, how unsettling is that? It takes a madman to look death in the face, and a strong man to deliver it. Someone making empty threats can do nothing against this foe, it is calling the ultimate bluff.

How do you control someone with no regard for their own life?

I guess that's what sucks about parenting an adolescent sometimes. Or dealing with degenerates all day, like those who owe gambling debts.

After a certain point, there is nothing that can harm them, and you lose. And we all hate losing, don't we?

Except him, of course, he could care less. And then you hate the situation because you're being serious and he seems like he isn't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

I disagree, I think it takes a weak person to deliver death.

Any moron with an index finger can pull a trigger, it's the people who tie morals and emotion to it that make it hard for themselves...

And all this time, I thought you were really apathetic...

I'd shoot someone, cuz I'm weak like that.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Rene said...

probably shouldn't have said that...

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

He wasn't strong enough to do it himself, so he is rolling the dice and letting God decide.

Sign of weakness.

I thought he was better than that.

Proven wrong again.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home