Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It wouldn't be right...

I'm sad to see this class go. I can honestly say that this has been the most insightful and probably the most valuable class that I have taken in all of my schooling. Not meaning to demean this class or anything, but I think that's because this class is actually worth a damn.

Seriously, English 11 was the biggest waste of my time, as was Oceanography or Chemistry, but here we get thinking done.

That being said, I'll make some final statements here so that I'm not pressured to get them out later.

I want to succeed in life, more than not failing, as I pointed out previously. The current me, the Dylan of Spring 2006, wants to go to the University of Rhode Island for a year or two and then transfer into Fordham University on Rose Hill. After graduating with an MBA in Business, I want to live a very outgoing life, one where all my neighbors will know my name and I can be an active member of the community.

I want to get married, put simply. There needs to be physical attraction, because I believe in lust at first sight, but eventually I might become capable of love, as the Q1 2006 Dylan is otherwise incapable of it. I want to have two daughters, at least. I don't want to have to deal with having a son, but I won't disown him if he pops out, nor will I treat him any less than any of my children.

That's it. That's my plan. It probably won't go through, because life is convenient like that, but let's see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

I would want 8 children.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

Dole!

Ninja!

'it status' removed ^^!!!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Dylan said...

"well, that's your second joker. sorry, but you cant write any more."

I could really take this the wrong way, you know that?

And for simplicity's sake, I will.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home