Monday, May 08, 2006

Distinct.

I wish there were lines. Keep in mind that this is "lines" as "boundaries" and not "queues", to clear that up right away. I wish there were terminal points and symptoms that clearly identified each scenario; a lack of gray and an abundance of black and white. I wish there was a test that I could take to determine my fate, and to assign traits to "choice" and "reaction". Lines between the damned ambiguity that surrounds us and enshrouds us in uncertainty, dispel the mists and give me an answer.

Yes / No
0 / 1
Black / White
Coke / Pepsi
Safe / Unsafe
R / NC-17
Heaven / Hell
Here / There

Closure is more important than interest at this point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

You forgot the best one!

Life / Death

9:49 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

dylan just confuses me lately...stop it!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home