Thursday, May 11, 2006

3-pronged rebuttal.

I can't write tonight, and I probably won't be myself in class tomorrow. I'm pretty messed up right now, and I can't convert whatever the hell this is into creative energy. And it's a damn shame, today was such a good topic.

---

EDIT: I found something.

For now we are at rest,
You, my Valkyrie,
Take flight, with plight,
To your untimely return.
For when we rest,
And you take your leave,
I lay here, unbroken.
Into Valhalla shall we ride,
I can bring you there.

Like a Spartan,
Make a stand,
Keep your dagger at side,
Wait.

Ready.

Strike.
Quickly now, to kill a god,
Is no easy task, but to kill
God is simply daunting.

Pass Leviathan, like Cerberus,
Take care, beware of Lucifer,
Primal sin, Primary sin,
It's all the same.
Beelzebub and Satan trade blows,
Mammon and Asmodeus plot,
Last is Belphegor, but he does nothing.
Satan is naught but rebellion,
The only true sin is ignorance,
A small improvement.

Through Purgatory shall you ride,
Fields of the unborn, waiting,
It's disturbing, is it not?
No sin and no good deed can save you now.
Fifty for each mortal sin,
Twenty-five for all lesser,
Out of eternity, then you shall be judged.

Should you return to the source,
You are done with your journey,
And you no longer exist as yourself.
Suffix of 'An',
Redeem me, if you can.

Five pillars stand in a hall,
Five pillars soon shall fall,
This is our modern religion.

I want nothing of it.

Cry me a future,
Where the revelations run amok,
Ladies and Gentlemen.
Lions and tigers come running,
Just to steal your luck.
Out of the farm we'll be
Swimming with the mother duck,
Deep in the mitten where,
Lions and Tigers come running,
Just to steal your luck.

That, on the other hand, is my "religion".

---

It's ironic, once one goes through Hell, he certainly must acknowledge to existance of God, but it's the last thing he wants to do.

And can you blame him?

What is Hell? Fire and Brimstone? Solitude? Torture?

Think what you may, I retain that Hell is a padded room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home