Monday, March 20, 2006

Danger Zone.

I won't waste your time, I've got nothing to say.

Well, that's a lie, I've got nothing that I'd like to say that you'd like to read. And I'm sure you'd like to read something that I wouldn't like to write.

So, here it is. Filler. I can't write music, so I can't talk about my feelings, and my thoughts are cluttered and are generally uninteresting. I've got big problems on my mind and I'm seeing people around me come to conclusions that I made years ago. Boy, I bet that sounds cocky, huh? But the fact still stands and here's what you get.

Filler.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Kyle said...

The conclusions we are coming to are only a fragment of what you may have experienced, but the fact stands that our experiences are not one or the same and the final act will change the outcome drasticly.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home