Wednesday, June 14, 2006

PersonaLunar.

So we're no longer associated with the Prout school, isn't that odd? Before, if we were to die in a car accident, we would have the suffix of "a student/senior at the Prout High School", but that's gone. Now we're just kids, or adults in some cases, without a home for the next three months. If we die during that period, then we have no affiliations to speak of.

Not like I'm being morbid or anything like that.

But that's it. I went and gave hugs and handshakes to kids that I'll probably see every once in a while, but it'll never be the same. We're all going places, simply put, I'd have to say that the people that I have come into contact with at Prout show more promise than any other group of students that I have come into contact with.

So this is is, a not-so-teary goodbye, as opposed to my other goodbyes.

Maybe that's all I'll ever write.

How sad...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

yep, we'll never get to have the typical introductory conversation of prout students anymore... at least in my experience: "Where do you go to school?" "Prout." "Ohhh. *laughter*..." :P

8:47 AM  
Blogger Davethedoledi said...

Alumni counts as association, doesn't it? I mean, we even got pins!

...I think I lost mine, I'm going to go find it.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home