Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm Free To Be Encaged.

The hardest thing to examine without a bias is oneself, we can all agree on this, I'm sure. Another thing that I will assume you agree with me on to fit my purposes (don't you just love that?) is this: your personal perception of another is biased and hard to change without your consent. Thus, I conclude that my personal recounting of my persona and existance will do little more to sway your opinion than that which you have seen already.

There's the catch.

I can't wait to be an adult. Do you know why? Adults, seemingly, have no cliques. That's it, that's what I can't wait for. Why? Because from the moment that I entered school I have been classified, not as an individual, but as a variation of the mold that typifies my group of friends. But I am an individual, and I can guarantee that there are things that have occurred in my life that my friends have never experienced.

But we're only together for another sixty-some-odd days, and then it'll be years until we're unified again. Isn't that weird?

So let's get to know each other, you know... like adults. You don't need much in common just to shoot the breeze and talk with someone, just open yourself up, learn a thing or two.

I'm tired. Work. Bleh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

loser...that's how i classify you...JUST KIDDING!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home